Monday, February 2, 2009

The Past Year........

I thought it would be good to tell you about my life this past year. I am very new to the whole Blog thing so you will have to excuse me if I don't update or add things like I should. My life is amazing. I have loved and learned through EVERYTHING I have been through. This past year has been even more amazing than any other year in my whole life. I hope you enjoy reading about it!
On May 3, 2008 I married the man of my dreams. Scott and I got married at one of the most amazing, most beautiful place in the world. We were married in Cancun, Mexico on the beach. It was the most beautiful day ever!
This is a picture of the place where we got married. It was amazing.
This is where we were married

This is Scott and I on our big day!

Scott and I were all smiles! Here is a picture of the group that came and enjoyed our wedding with us!

So not only was that a big day for us, but in July we found out we were expecting! We will be having a sweet little girl in April. Our due date is set for April 6, 2009. We are so excited to meet Murphy Jo. She is growing and starting to develop her own personality! Here is one of our latest Sonogram pictures!


She is so precious and we love her so much!

And last (for right now) but not least is......Scott and I just bought our First HOUSE!!!! I can't believe it! In one year, I have become a wife/stepmom, a MOM and a house owner..... WOW my life if great. Here is a picture of our new home!

Well, that has been my life so far this past year:)





















1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your wedding pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your life has definitely started a new journey. You have walked into a new stage of life. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete