Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Special Date

So I have been trying to blog for a long time and every time I get on to blog, my pictures will not upload. I am so sorry it has been so long, but I have been trying!!! PROMISE!!!!

Back in Sept. I surprised Scott with a night at the Gaylord Texan! We have both never been away from Murphy Jo and I decided it was time to take some time for ourselves! So I totally surprised him with an overnight date! I had arranged for my friend Libby to come and stay with Murphy Jo and off we went! We walked around the Gaylord and then went to a really nice place to eat and then back to the Gaylord for some drinks! We had a great time and it was great to have that alone time! Below you will find just a few pictures. We didn't take very many, but here is what we took!







No comments:

Post a Comment