Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Becoming a Mom

My life is getting ready to change and to me that is the happiest feeling in the whole wide world. But at the same time it is very scary. I will now have someone in this world that is actually part of me. Someone who will depend on me from the time she is born. Well, actually she has been depending on me for 8 1/2 months. I know she will be an amazing daughter and I hope that I am an amazing mother to her.

On April 6 our sweet daughter Murphy Jo is due. If she does not come before April 6 she will for sure be here on April 7...... that is when we scheduled her to be induced.... Going into labor is really scary to me. I worry about getting to the hospital on time, will everything go smooth..... I know everything will be fine, it is just my own personal worries.

I can't wait to post some pictures of our sweet baby girl, Murphy Jo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment