Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Sweet Family

In life you always know that when you look around the world you see so many things that you are blessed with and so many things to be thankful for, but when you actually live with those blessings you have a whole new outlook on life! I will have to tell you that my family is my world! I have been blessed way beyond what I deserve! I have an amazing and supporting husband! Scott is such a caring husband/dad! You can see the love that he has for me and his daughters all over his face! Now are we always perfect for him? NO, but he takes us in our good time and bad!Thank you Scott for always being there for us!
I have an amazing Step-daughter, Haleigh! Her heart is so pure and so sweet! She has a huge passion in her heart to always do what is right and to be the best daughter/sister she can be! Haleigh is the big sister of 3 precious little ones! And she has so much love for each of them! And I promise, they are so in love with their big sister! Murphy Jo's face lights up when Haleigh comes in the room! And I know that her siblings at her mom's house do the same thing! Thank you Haleigh for being you!
I also have the SWEETEST baby girl! She is the light of my eye! I love to watch her grow and discover new things! She has the best personality! She is such a "on the go" girl! She is learning all about life and it is amazing to watch her! She is such a good girl! I am so thankful to be blessed with such an sweet little girl!
I am thankful for all the things in my life, but above anything else my family is the best in the world!
Here are some pictures from our Photo Session!

The Meck's
My sweet husband and I

The girls!
Murphy Jo (8 months)
Haleigh (11 years old)

1 comment:

  1. You, and your family, are BEAUTIFUL!! Murphy Jo is getting so big and she is precious! Happy Thanksgiving...hope you have a wonderful break! Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete