Monday, November 23, 2009

The Apple of my eye!

I can't believe I forgot to put these two precious pictures on my last entry! How silly of me! Our children are the most important part of our lives! They say you never really know true love till you have your own children! Haleigh and Murphy Jo are great! They bring both Scott and I so much happiness! Now, I am not saying that our life is always a bed of roses but I am saying our life is wonderful and our children are great!
My Sweet husband and his girls! Just look at them! They love their daddy so much! And just look how beautiful they are......... the boys better watch out, because they first have to get through Daddy Bear!

I love my girls too! I promise to protect them and guide them in the right direction! I promise to love them through thick and thin! I know there are many blessings ahead and many trials to come! But I promise to show them the love of God through my actions! My only hope is they can watch me and see a great example of what a Lady of God should stand for!


1 comment:

  1. You are a choice mother. Your family is beautiful.
    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete