Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thrilling Thursdays

I can't believe how our sweet baby girl has grown! She is so amazing! Murphy Jo was born on a Thursday evening! So each Thursday I take a new picture to see how our little Pumpkin has grown! The cutest thing happens each Thursday morning...... I get an email from my mom saying "It's Thursday, need a new picture"! Since our parents live so far way, Scotts mom and step-dad live in Elkton, Maryland, my parents live in Ada, Oklahoma and Scott's dad and step-mom live in Carthage, Texas..... we send them an update every Thursday. I thought I would share them with you too!


One day
One Week

2 weeks


3 months old ( I have no idea why it is here)


3 weeks


4 weeks


5 weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks

8 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks
12 weeks
13 weeks 14 weeks

16 weeks
17 weeks
Hope you enjoy seeing her grow as much as we do!


















No comments:

Post a Comment