Friday, January 1, 2010

We're dreaming of a WHITE Winter......

WOW what a Winter we have had so far! It snowed 3 times in December!! How super cool is that. It even snowed on Christmas!!! Murphy Jo had a white Christmas for her very FIRST Christmas! I love to look at the snow, but I hate to drive in it! Scott, Haleigh, Murphy Jo and I drove to my sisters house in Tulsa, OK and boy was I nervous, which made Scott frustrated.

Here is a picture of our home after the first snow. Isn't it beautiful! Scott was so excited that he took a few mins before leaving for work to be Mr. Photographer! How cute is he!
Here is sweet Murphy Jo playing in the snow! She thought it was pretty cool! This was our 3rd snow of the Winter!

She was not sure of it all!
Right after this picture she started to moving her legs and "playing" in the snow. If I would have let her, I bet she would have been rolling and crawling all over the place!




2 comments:

  1. She is totally adorable!!! Definitely one of those things to add to the baby book...first Christmas was a WHITE one!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO Cute! It was awesome to have snow on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete