Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Cake

This is always one of my favorite part of ONE year old parties! I love to watch the mess! And my sweet daughter was no different! So let me give you the background of this cake!
I stressed for many many weeks over what our "theme" was going to be. I am not one to really do "themes" so this was a hard decision for me. Then one day it just came to me.... Zebra and Fushia! Now that I got that all settled, I had to start working on a cake! I had NO idea where to start or what to even do! I was looking at my friend Shannon's blog and saw the cutest cake for her daughters ONE year old party. So I emailed her right away and got "her girls" information! And I tell you her sweet friend Christy is a huge blessing! I told her my vision and she ran with it! This is the end product! Isn't it super cute!!!! She did amazing!!!!

She even came and set it all up! (Well the cake anyway, I did the rest!)
Look at the detail!

Isn't it beautiful?
Her first taste!
Oops I forgot to put the hat one when I first gave her the cake:) She didn't like it, so it didn't last long!
I love love love this mess!
Getting cleaned up and she did NOT like it at all!
LOL, still not liking the clean up!

1 comment:

  1. It was a perfect party, perfect cake, perfect presents and perfect fun for a precious one year old! I love all the pictures and seeing her sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete