Thursday, July 1, 2010

An awesome woman!!!!

Have you ever know those people that come in your life and you KNOW that they will be a FOREVER FRIEND? Well, let me introduce you to one of those people! Her name is Allie Arnett. I met Allie in August of 2007 when I was looking at my class list and she was the first name I came to.... NO she was not in my class, LOL but her precious little daughter Kylie was! As I was looking at my class list the parents names were also listed! And when I looked at it I saw the name Scott and Allison (Allie) I thought that was the coolest thing ever and I knew I was going to LOVE this family! And I DO! They are an amazing example of what a married couple should be like! Now let me tell you about Allie!
Allie is a TRUE lady of God! She shows His love and grace to everyone! She has this smile that will totally draw you to her! Allie is always has sweet words, her way of talking to you is one that makes you feel like a million bucks! She is an amazing wife that totally supports her husband in everything he does! She is also an amazing MOMMY! She has 4 of the most beautiful BLONDE kids! They are so blessed to have her as their mommy!!!
I have loved Allie for the moment I met her! She has always encouraged in everything I do! I am so thankful she is in my life!
So you are asking why I am making this post........ Well, I am telling you about an amazing woman who is battling Stage 4 cancer. I am not sure what kind and I don't want to get it wrong... but I can PROMISE you with all my heart that she is NOT letting this cancer get her down. She is still the Mommy, Wife and Friend that I knew 3 years ago and she STILL has that same smile and those SAME encouraging words for everyone!
I ask that you keep this precious family in your prayers! Please go to her caringbridge and read her story and her courage!
I LOVE YOU ALLIE ARNETT!



Allie and I at her benefit walk that a few of her friends put on! Such a blessing!
Natalie, Murphy Jo and Bailey (Allie's oldest)




1 comment:

  1. Allison, you are an absolute angel. I love you dearly. The things you wrote are so sweet! I knew from the day that I walked into your cute classroom that we would be forever friends! You are te kind if person that gives so much value to survival. I am truly blessed to know you and have you in my life. I love you sweetie!

    PS. the cancer is breast cancer that spread through my body. :o)

    ReplyDelete