Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playdate with Ebby Lee

Isn't she a cutie? My good friend Erika Slaughter and I taught at Kerr together. She taught 3rd grade! (she is going to be staying home with Ebby Lee this year!) Murphy Jo is 2 weeks older than Ebby Lee! It is going to be fun watching our girls grow up.....

Here are some pictures of our First Play date. I can't remember the exact dates, but do you notice how much bigger Murphy Jo is?????
Murphy Jo all upset and Ebby Lee not really caring!!
We thougth this was cute, they were both sleeping with their arms up!

How sweet!
Today we went back over for another play date! Look at how they have grown!!!!
Ebby Lee smiles all the time! It is so cute! It is like she is saying, I am so glad you came over!

Do you notice how they are now the SAME size! Isn't that so funny!


Murphy Jo was ALL over the place!
This picture amazes me!
I just love this pictures! You can already see Ebby Lee's sweet personality! I love how she is wanting to hold Murphy Jo's hand! How cute!
The sweet hands! Not sure what happened, I think they are upside down! Oh well, it is still really cute!
My friend Erika and Ebby Lee

















No comments:

Post a Comment