Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Sister, I watch you and I learn!

Haleigh is so amazing with Murphy Jo! And I tell you, Murphy Jo is so in love with her! It is so cool to see how Murphy Jo lights up when her BIG sister walks in the room. Haleigh can get Murphy Jo to laugh really hard. It is so cute! She takes such good care of her! It melts my heart to see them together! I guess as a mom you never know how sisters are going to react to each other, but from the looks of things...... I think they are going to be buds!
Thanks Haleigh for being so amazing to Murphy Jo! She totally adores you! Thank you for the example you are! I know that Murphy Jo will have great footsteps to follow! We love you very much!

Look how much she loves her big sister!
Beautiful girls!
So Sweet!
Scott loves this picture! He loves how Murphy Jo is really watching what Haleigh does! It is so cute and just a reminder of how she really looks up to her sister!




No comments:

Post a Comment