Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a perfect day!

Murphy Jo and I got an unexpected snow day together! It was super fun! We didn't go out in the snow, because Murphy Jo does not have any "snow clothes"! So we just stayed inside and enjoyed our day together! We played, ate, played some more, took LOOOONNNNGGG naps but the best part of the whole day was watching Murphy Jo read! It was so cute! She picked up the book "Love you Forever" and she laid on her beanbag and read for a good 15 mins! And I am not kidding! It was amazing! She would read and then look at me, read some more and turn the pages.... I loved watching her in action! As a teacher, one of my biggest hope for Murphy Jo is that she has a love for reading! We are starting out pretty good!

Watching daddy out on his photo session!
Reading! Do you notice her mouth? She was REALLY reading:)

My Beautiful baby girl!
This one cracks me up! She is totally relaxing! If you notice she has the book closed, feet up and is STILL READING! Man she is good!
I can NOT believe how big she is! My sweet baby girl is growing up:(

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and commentary about the books!! Garrett can sit and listen to you read for 15-20 mins...which I LOVE!!! She is getting big and she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete