Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Gym-- Take 2!

Well, as you read in my last blog, my sweet baby girl was not a huge fan of Little Gym. I am here to report that the 2nd time around was a HUGE success! She LOVED it! Now at first she was not real sure of everything, but she soon got comfortable and off she went. (That took like, 5 mins!) She was crawling ALL over the place and of course my first thought is it follow her around. I was very quickly correct by Mr. Zack (Mr. Travis was not there this time)! Anyway, Mr. Zack told us how important it is for our little one to "explore" on their own and build that confidence! He said they would come back to you when they need to and not to worry! So that is what I did! I let her "explore"! She was up on different mats and as she would come off the mats she would go head first, but we never in danger! She loved it a lot this time! She made a few friends! It was fun to watch her interact with other kids! She was back to her happy self! And I was one happy momma! Towards the end the funniest thing happened! There is this sweet little girl that is about 14 months old.. she is a walker but for some reason towards the end of class she was crawling, Murphy Jo took to her and was "chase crawling" all over the BIG RED MAT with her! It was so funny! This little girl was in our class last week to, I don't think Murphy Jo remembered her, but she had fun playing with her this time!

So, we are very happy she likes Little Gym now! I was not able to take any pictures because I was there alone:( Scott was at home working on Murphy Jo's bedroom!!!! Maybe one day I will get some pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment