Thursday, January 28, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new.......

Oh my goodness, really..... my sweet baby girl is in BIG girl shoe:( I can't believe it.
Well, on Saturday, Jan. 23, 2010 I bought her first pair of Beginner Walkers. They look HUGE but she fills them out very well!
She is really on the edge of walking. She has been pulling up on everything for months now. She is a pro in her walker and can get that thing out of pretty much any tight spot and her old shoes were too tight. So I thought it would be wise to go ahead and get her some new shoes. So Murphy Jo and I headed to Stride Rite at the Outlet Mall in Allen and we got her foot measured and we were off to pick out our first pair of shoes! I had NO idea that I would be getting beginner walkers. But she loves them. She is all over the place in them.
( you are prob. thinking this is a silly crazy post, but it is another one of those milestones I had to document!)


The super old nasty shoes
Look how big her new shoes are!

The beginner walkers


Yep you read it right! Size 4.5 at 10 months!!!
Big girl shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment