Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playdate with Ebby Lee

We love getting to hang out with Ebby Lee. We have had several playdates with Ebby Lee and they are always so much fun! But this one was different! They girls are so much bigger and they are so much more active that they would play together!
Erika and I taught together at Kerr and she is staying home with her sweet baby girl + she is expecting another one in April! She is an amazing mom! I love talking with her because I always learn something from her! She is so down to earth and so real! Thank you Erika for being so real and teaching me how not to worry about things all the time!
Ebby Lee is such a cute and happy little girl! She always has a smile on her face just like Murphy Jo! She is so sweet! I loved getting to see her again!


Is she not one of the cutest little girls you have ever seen?


This is the best picture I got of the two of them! Ebby Lee was looking at me and Murphy Jo was looking at Erika taking pictures!
(look at Murphy Jo's shoes! They are HUGE!)


Such a happy girl!
Mr. Tab, Erika's husband gave the girls some bread! It was so cute! Murphy Jo was not sure if it was okay to eat it since she was not in her highchair! But she did and she loved it! I love Ebby Lee's sweet happy face in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment