Sunday, January 24, 2010

She's a BIG girl now!

This is yet another HUGE milestone for me! Look at that sweet girl, does she not look huge in her new ride? WOW, I can't believe she is already ready for this car seat!
This was a huge decision for me! I did a lot of research and a lot of talking with friends before I would purchase a new car seat. Scott and I found that the Britax had the best reviews and seemed to be the safest! We ended up going with the Britax Blvd! She loves it! She looks out the window and laughs and talks everywhere we go! She loves the car!

My sweet big girl!
So happy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally ready for Garrett to face the front, but know that it will be safest to wait! He may be one year old, but he has a while to meet the weight suggestion!!! She is beautiful and is looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete